View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Raja
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod
BTW have you seen the recent Vanity Fair pic she did? I don`t want to give too much away, but lets just say that we see a lot more of her in the pic.
Not enough. Someone needs to come with a spatula and flip her over.

Two little Alison Lohman things.

Read something new about her that just raises my already high esteem for her. Back when she started in Rory Gilmore style rather than taking acting lessons she bought and read Stanislavsky's book on method acting and practiced it on her own. For some strange reason I couldn't picture Jennifer Love Hewitt or Tara Reid doing that.

And she's up for PETA's "Sexiest Vegetarian" award. Some stiff competition with the likes of Anne Hathaway, Kristen Bell, and Jorja Fox nominees as well. Probably some of the females lurking here will want to vote on the male side for Milo. Interesting that the male side is longer than the female side. I figured it would be the opposite.

Oh yeah. Link. Doh. http://www.goveg.com/feat/sexiestveg2006/

However being a red meat type of guy Alison being a vegetarian suggests that perhaps for better compatibility I should marry Alexis Bledel instead. No need to rush in my decision. Still time left before I'm read to settle down.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 04-24-2006 at 12:52 PM
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote