View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

1. I also would love to see the other characters like Paris better developed too. I think that they add more to the show if given the chance.

2. I think Logan`s accident will help get him back with Rory. Rory tried her best to stay away, but Logan just keeps bringing her back.

3. I`ve been hearing a lot of buzz on The Notorious Betty Page and would love to see it, mainly because it`s a great original story, which is rare these days in movies. I think this role will open up bigger and better things for Gretchen Mol.

4. I`ve made it one of my missions in life to go to one of these film festivals, mainly to see plenty of great movies, get some free stuff, and more importantly meeting hotties.

5. I haven`t seen that movie in a while. It`s a lot better movie than i expected it the first time i saw it. Keri Russell in a wet t-shirt = BTW have you seen the recent Vanity Fair pic she did? I don`t want to give too much away, but lets just say that we see a lot more of her in the pic.

6. As much as i would love to see Jack become dictator, i think that he`s more of a behind the scenes guy. Still i would love to see him assasinate Logan or at least get the info about him out there to the world.

7. With the crap that has been on The O.C. lately, i don`t blame Mischa for wanting to leave. I remember seeing her on Once and Again a while back and she is certainly very talented. It`s just that The O.C. holds her back. Mischa and her people need to work overtime to get a proper exit as soon as possible for her off The O.C. since she`s likely still under contract.

8. I`ve seen them and let me just say that they`re pretty sweet. Amanda has a nice lil bod on her.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 04-23-2006 at 02:24 PM
Hot Rod is offline   Reply With Quote