View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 10:56 PM
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks, Mary. Thanks for linking it to me.

Ohh, that's right. You're still looking for a job. I really hope you get something soon.

Ugh, I hated weed pulling. I preferred mowing the lawn for my dad. Hope you have fun on the treadmill. That should burn off more calories. Yummmy! I love pound cake! Just go easy on it, okay?

Yeah, those are Pennsylvania grocery stores. Different states have different supermarket chains.

I loved Scooby Doo, Where Are You! I wasn't much of a fan of when they started having celebrity guest stars. The early ones were my favorite.

Thanks for the vids! I don't have ad free YouTube so I can't favorite that one. OMG, you had to link scary clowns, huh? I like the cute, funny clowns, but I don't know why so many people wanna make them scary. Damn John Wayne Gacy ruined things.
No problem.

Yes, I am. Thank you. I hope so as well.

Weed pulling is harder than it looks. I burned 430 calories on the treadmill, did 12 minutes of pilates, and did 80 jumping jacks.

That is weird. Why can't they have Hellmarts in certain states and diminsh?

I just found them very interesting, and I find clowns scary. It's not that scary when you enter in the world, but when you start to ease into the world clowns can get scary. John Wayne Gacy did ruin things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That sucks

Legs and Shoulders, I'm pretty sore today hahah.

Awesome

Good, sore today though haha
Take some Advil and a bath.