View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 07:26 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Hi friends Sorry for not being around! I was kinda burned out on HIMYM for awhile I've missed you too Alex

The trailer for Halloween:2018 (I think that's the official title they're branding it) comes out on Friday
OMG, Hi, Mark! It's great to see you! Aww, I'm sorry you felt burned out. But I'm glad you decided to come back. I understand being wiped out and everything, but remember that your friends still like hearing from you. I hope everything is okay, health-wise.

I saw the teaser trailer, Mark! But it's just a close up of a mask, nothing more. And a voiceover with Jamie Lee Curtis. I'm still waiting for the more revealing trailer on Friday. But I can't wait for it to come out! And did you see Deadpool 2, Mark?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Thanks, Alex! It made me feel better.

I didn't do any exercise on the treadmill today, but I did do some housework because my BF and I are expecting a visitor tomorrow to have some beer and tacos. They are going to have the beer, not me. I don't drink.

What did you have for dinner?

Have fun shopping at WinCo when you get paid.

That's good.

What is your favorite cartoon?
You're welcome, Mary! I'm glad you feel better.

Housework counts as exercise, so you should be fine. I don't drink beer either. I only drink alcohol on special occasions. Tacos sound yummy, though.

I ended up having some leftovers my mom had in the fridge. Just some meat and cheese.

What's WinCo?

My favorite cartoon? Hmm... It would have to be Batman: The Animated Series from the 90's.