View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 06:08 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Whoa haha look you writing novels too!!

Quote:
The scene with Michale at the chinese couples place was hillarious it already started to become comical when Michale asked him to come and Justin said he wasn't hungry and this couple talking about them and knowing they don't understand a word was hillariouss. it for sure lightened the mood of the episode
Yes!! I love Justin's "I'm not hungry" or "I already ate" whatever he said.

Quote:
so yes that woman and her over the top behaviour in believe was quite a shock for me.. and the way she treats her own son, was even worse.. she already treated him bad before she knew he was gay, and what mother does that but how she blamed Brian that he is punished by god with getting cancer because of his lifestyle?? I could have slapped her. I was so proud of Brian to finally stand up for himslef and throw her out of his office.. he always tried to get her love and was unhappy because he wnated to be loved by her.. abnd finally he hopefully managed to free himslef from her. that she brought up so much rage in him that he finally managed to get hard was just the perfection on top

and what I loved most of all theat was, that Brian right away searched for Justin to celebrate. he didn'T even think about tricking in that moment. he wanted his partner
Exactly. I know obviously not all religious people are like that. But there are enough in the world that are and that have these attitudes and treat their children this way. I'm glad he told her where to go and probably never spoke to her again. I think I honestly would have slapped her too. Yes I love that he went to Justin first. His love!!

But yes, many novels coming from me haha. I'll see you over in season five