View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

so here I am

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
it just breaks my heart that Brian would think that. But I know why he does, his family was horrible to him. And to each other. Not exactly a loving environment to grow up in. You're right about Michael. If he didn't knock some sense into both Justin and Brian, things would have ended up differently. I love when Justin was making him soup and he really let him have it. Brian needed to be yelled at like that and he needed to hear it. And for once, he listened.
he obviously needed it, and not just from one side.. Michael told him off ho he treated Justin, and Justin yelled at him, cause he didn't stop acting like an ahole.. and finally it sank in that Justin would not give up on him

Quote:
Poor Brian, I feel so sad for him that he can't perform because of nightmares/bad thoughts. It really takes a toll on him and it's so sad and unnerving to see him that way. But he actually tells Justin his feelings and frustrations which is good for him. Justin and Michael going to the Chinese medicine shop was funny though, especially when the old couple were speculating which one of them tops And the two of them are just smiling along haha
To see Brian struggle that much really hurted to watch. His whole person was sex on legs, and he seemed really broken.. not to be able to perform must have been one of his greates fears, but Justin knew how it felt, cause he was on the same point before and Brian helped him coming through..

The scene with Michale at the chinese couples place was hillarious it already started to become comical when Michale asked him to come and Justin said he wasn't hungry and this couple talking about them and knowing they don't understand a word was hillariouss. it for sure lightened the mood of the episode

Quote:
I really hate Brian's mother. You find out your son has cancer and instead of being upset and supportive you basically tell him it's his fault and he deserves it for being gay? It angers and horrifies me that there are really people in the world who think that way. But to have your own parent think that? It's disgusting. You can tell that no matter what, it still hurts him. Even though he properly tells her off. (And then that anger is what gets him hard again. Well---whatever works lol. )
don't get me started on Joan.. that person is that, what Brian get accused to be.. she is truly heartless and totally lost in her "believe".. I had a hard time to believe that there are truly catholic people who are like that, cause I was brought up with that religion and never in my whole life got confronted with that kind of things here in germany. We are obviously very free catholic people over here, and I never heared anyone preach those biblepassages over here, and I really was in church often, since I was an altargirl for 8 years when I was growing up. our churches are very anonymous and nobody blames you for not going to church, which happend to me after I left.. I attended church so often it has to be enough for the rest of my life our priests always tell you you don't need a church to believe, and most people leave church here because of the tax and not because of their believe.. so yes that woman and her over the top behaviour in believe was quite a shock for me.. and the way she treats her own son, was even worse.. she already treated him bad before she knew he was gay, and what mother does that but how she blamed Brian that he is punished by god with getting cancer because of his lifestyle?? I could have slapped her. I was so proud of Brian to finally stand up for himslef and throw her out of his office.. he always tried to get her love and was unhappy because he wnated to be loved by her.. abnd finally he hopefully managed to free himslef from her. that she brought up so much rage in him that he finally managed to get hard was just the perfection on top

and what I loved most of all theat was, that Brian right away searched for Justin to celebrate. he didn'T even think about tricking in that moment. he wanted his partner

Quote:
The scene between Brian and Debbie when he tells her he has cancer is so heartwarming and sweet. Like I've said a few times, she is the real mother to him.
even if Brian used the whole confession to get Debbies attention back and have pitty on him, it was a really heartwarming scene. Brian knew exactly what buttons to push on Debbie, what also sowed us how close the to were. and he wouldn't have done it, if he needed her to forgive him and give him a bit of comfort. And Debbie knew how far she could go with Brian to comfort him. She knew he wouldn't want to be treated like a breakable good, but he needed a shoulder to lean on if neccessary, and so she just gave him advices to take care of himslef.

Quote:
That student that's all over Ben, that was really weird. And terrifying that there would be a group of people who want to be positive. How stupid can one be?! You want to infect yourself and give yourself a bunch of problems and eventually death? So stupid.
OMG!! I was speechless.. I never thought that there were really people who want to get positive on purpose I mean who would?? what a creepy guy and waht a scary thought!! I was glad that Ben stopped the whole thing, even if he couldn't stop that guy..

so I guess I should stop here you see what you are doing to me here with your novels Addie I start to write them back..

going through your next novel in my next post

icon by Daggi