View Single Post
Old 04-23-2006, 08:35 AM
Raja
Passionate Fan

1) Hopefully ASP being gone will allow them to develop the non-primary characters who ASP has ignored such as Paris.

2) There are two ways you could interpret the accident. First is that Logan is a moron doing stuff like jumping off cliffs. In which case Rory should probably be careful around him. Then again since Rory herself is a moron. It makes them the perfect couploe.

Second is that Logan did it because he felt so desperate because he felt she didnt properly love him. You know what you call people who hurt themselves or others because they want you to pay attention to them? Dangerous stalkers who you should take a restraining order out against.

But since this is tv they'd show it as him being "romantic"

3) Saw the Notorious Betty Page. Great movie. Highly recommend it. And Gretchen Mol is amazing. Both as an actress (I've always thought she was underrated) and how she looks. Hope this opens doors up for her the way the Marilyn Monroe biopic did for Ashley Judd.

4) Tribeca Film Festival begins this week. Going to try to catch Fifty Pills, I'm Reed Fish, and Farewell Bender. CNDB.com says Kaley Cuoco has a topless scene in Farewell Bender which means of course she doesn't.... since cndb is almost always wrong. But looks like an interesting film anyway and I'm going to try to see it.

5) Amazon is finally re-releasing Eight Days A Week on dvd. Already placed my pre-order. Keri Russell in a wet tshirt playing under the sprinklers. Need I say more? Wonder what happen to Michael Davis. He did a number of cute movies and dissapeared. According to imdb he's doing a movie with Monica Bellucci, Clive Owen, and Paul Giamatti so looks like he's making a comeback.

6) Hope Huff brings back Misti Traya. Not the same without her.

7) Evil Logan. Wonder if Jack will finally go all the way with his Mesiah complex and make himself dictator.

8) Read an article about Mischa Barton trying to get out of The OC. And given how she's been written I can't blame her. (A drama queen lush with no sense of humor and little personality). While the OC has gotten her a lot of fame and a nice pay check.. before she joined the show she was considered like Evan Rachel Wood a young and talented up and comer people fought over to try to get in their movies. The show has gone downhill anyway. If she can get out of it. Good for her.

9) Speaking of The OC. Seeing any of the pics and vids of Amanda Righetti in Angel Blade? Nice.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote