View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:43 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
I ship Darvey too! I love their relationship even though they are mainly just friends and each other's closest confidante but they have a very long history together, I think no matter how many people Harvey and Donna date, they will always choose each other in the end. And while other women have come and gone in Harvey's life, Donna is the one woman who is constantly in his life, same goes for Donna. Even though Harvey & Donna's relationship might not necessarily be romantic and they might not end up together, but Donna is the one woman in his life whom he can't live without, so in many ways I see them as soulmates let's hope Darvey will be end game!
Yeah it's their history together and the fact that no matter what relationship they get into and how many relationships they have had, the constant thing is that they're still best friends and are there for each other.

Quote:
This unique moment in the “Suits” video village, bares celebrating. 💃 Of course I’m referring to the fuzzy slippers with the @dolcegabbana dress. 📸cred @rickehoffman cc: @drvdub #suits #bts #thefutureisfemale

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.