View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:51 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmaldy24 (View Post)
What the? I am not sure what show she is watching but I don't think it's the same one as us LOL - I hung on every word when I watched it and thought the characters were amazing! We all have different tastes I guess No offence to your friend of course
I know!! And of course, no offense to her but yeah, I can't understand how people don't see how witty and brilliant and deep this show really is. And she didn't buy Justin and Brian's relationship and chemistry and I was just like

Quote:
Brian explained to Michael, who I think for the first time stood up for Justin, why he through him out. He wanted to rip off the bandaid quick and didn't want to confront another fear he had. to be left by Justin, because he didn't want to be withnsomeone who is sick and old.. we already know that Brian always thought he isn't worth to be loved. that's the reason why he didn't believe in love.. he didn't believe in being woth to be loved, that's why he kept everybody away from loving him.. till Justin came along .. now that he was confronted with hisnown real possibility to die, cause no matter what the doctors say, that is the first thought you have with a diagnosis of cancer, he wanted to makemitneasier for Justin. I think without Michael, who talked some sence at first into Brian and then into Justin, things might have been different and we would never had seen thart chickensoup happen.. for once Michael did something really good withnputting his nose into everything
Yes, this exactly. And it just breaks my heart that Brian would think that. But I know why he does, his family was horrible to him. And to each other. Not exactly a loving environment to grow up in. You're right about Michael. If he didn't knock some sense into both Justin and Brian, things would have ended up differently. I love when Justin was making him soup and he really let him have it. Brian needed to be yelled at like that and he needed to hear it. And for once, he listened.

Poor Brian, I feel so sad for him that he can't perform because of nightmares/bad thoughts. It really takes a toll on him and it's so sad and unnerving to see him that way. But he actually tells Justin his feelings and frustrations which is good for him. Justin and Michael going to the Chinese medicine shop was funny though, especially when the old couple were speculating which one of them tops And the two of them are just smiling along haha

I really hate Brian's mother. You find out your son has cancer and instead of being upset and supportive you basically tell him it's his fault and he deserves it for being gay? It angers and horrifies me that there are really people in the world who think that way. But to have your own parent think that? It's disgusting. You can tell that no matter what, it still hurts him. Even though he properly tells her off. (And then that anger is what gets him hard again. Well---whatever works lol. )

The scene between Brian and Debbie when he tells her he has cancer is so heartwarming and sweet. Like I've said a few times, she is the real mother to him.

Emmett and Drew--definitely an odd pairing. But it fits the stereotype of big manly man trying to hide the fact that he's gay by being extra manly and hating on the gays. And yet, likes to sleep with men. But they were also kinda cute together.

That student that's all over Ben, that was really weird. And terrifying that there would be a group of people who want to be positive. How stupid can one be?! You want to infect yourself and give yourself a bunch of problems and eventually death? So stupid.

Lindsay and Melanie--Really?! What's with these two and cheating and always causing problems in their relationship. Especially when you have a baby on the way. And what a twist, Lindsay suddenly wanting a man. I really like the two of them together but wow they need to learn how to be in a relationship lol.

I thought the whole Hunter dating a girl thing and having to essentially come out as straight was interesting. It's flipping everything on it's head. For once, it's out of the norm to be straight. And Ben and Michael's faces were just like "ewww a girl"

And Brian going after that Pendergrass guy. You don't mess with Brian in his city, he'll eat you alive and take you down lol.

Last edited by daggerrose; 06-01-2018 at 07:19 AM