View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 12:24 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I agree with your entire post, LindaL100. I watched this show mainly for Gina Torres who I've loved since her Alias days. I also agree that I liked Mike early on in the season but he just got annoying for me in the later seasons. Rachel was a character I didn't particularly like from the start and so I'm lukewarm to her. However the constant characters I liked since the start are Harvey, Donna & Louis. I usually don't like inter-office relationships cause I know they just see each other all the time so they like each other but I can't help but ship Darvey. And the fact that they have a lot of history together and known each other for so long gives more depth in the relationship for me. I also really loved the Mike & Harvey dynamic which is also another one that I'll miss on the show. I'm afraid Harvey & Louis will just continue to annoy each other but hopefully they'll be more tolerant of each other.

I've watched KH on Roswell and GA and I think those rumors came around the time she left GA. I think she's a great actress and will be great on the show. If she was difficult to work with, then that's probably an experience for one actor and doesn't apply to all.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.