View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 09:35 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

Round 3:
- And we're back to the hunt for the killer. They did a great job of making everything look extra spooky in this scene. The fog, the scary hooded figures. I definitely wanted to scream at Greer, "NO!! DON'T GO OUTSIDE!!!" when she went off to return Leith's cloak. Thank God she wasn't the intended victim. When it ended up being Delphine...I didn't know whether to feel sorry for the girl, or afraid of her.
- And Greer's secret is revealed. She's pregnant! Did you all like this storyline for Greer as a way to include Celina's real-life pregnancy? I really like Martin, and sweet baby Rose. But it was hard to see THREE of Mary's ladies become pregnant after (essentially) one-night stands with men they didn't love, when Mary couldn't have the child she so desparately wanted with Francis. It seems so cruel.
- Don Carlos introducing Mary to the "sex horse." Oh my. He does make a compelling argument. But after what she shared with Francis, I don't think Mary could have settled for a marriage like that.
- Oh Bash... no matter how much you try to sell it, I will NEVER buy that you and Delphine are some great love worth risking everything for. But the part about Bash getting hurt every time he opened himself up was probably true. Poor boy.
- Catherine being accused of poisoning Francis. How generous of Narcisse to offer himself up as regent in her place. What a snake.
- "Queens are not so easily undone. You taught me that."
- Even when her own life hangs in the balance, Catherine is still thinking about how she can help Mary.
- Clever idea to blindfold Don Carlos, and then the fun begins. Catherine's face as she whips him is PRICELESS! And poor Mary is so uncomfortable.
- "We've broken the prince of Spain!"
- And finally that cliffhanger... Don Carlos is alive, but where did he go??? How will Matherine get out of this one? Once again, Megan and Adelaide took something that could have been ridiculous and campy, and made it utterly brilliant.