View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 08:45 PM
ice choco
Graphics Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across the room when he turned around. Once he found out what it could have been like to a be the first person to see the small new object in the room. A loud crash was heard near the house that was next to the car that would be used for a diversion for the escape of everyone in the house. Around the corner is someone who looks like a new player willing to help stop the chaos that is happening in town by any means necessary. Now we see what it is said to the new people
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time