View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 05:18 PM
My Kind Of Crazy
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
•Three weeks of rehearsals in the books. The dedication we see the cast and creatives have for this show is a true reflection of their professionalism. We know this is a fun, but challenging process, and we cannot wait to see the eventual finished product. We’re glad they aren't afraid to have fun and let loose in between rehearsing. The joy and love they have for this piece and each other will surely translate to an amazing experience in the Moulin Rouge.•
@aarontveit @karenolivo76 @dannybur @robynhurder @tammutu @sahrngaujah @rickyrojas1272 @jacquelinebarnold @theartofolu @kylebrown_85 @samjcahn @joe_carrollmich @maxmclayton @natc523 @jenniferflorentino @palomagarcialee @bahiyahhibah @erickahunter @thtgirlholly @b.leffler @reedluplau @jeighmadjus @danielj_maldonado @morgankei @brandtmartinez @jodimcfaddenactor @kevny1866 @fodg @_dylanpaul @kmr8787 @benji_riv @alextimbers @sonyatayeh @justinlevine @justintownsenddesign @derekmclane @logan1637 @catherinezuber @miadeweese @kspelz
📸: Benji, Kevyn, Mia, Max, Reed, Ricky
Get your tickets for @moulinrougebdwy this summer at the @emersoncolonial in Boston NOW! 🔗: Moulin Rouge! The Musical - Emerson Colonial Theatre

#moulinrouge #moulinrougemusical
#moulinrougebroadway #boston #emersoncolonialtheatre #emersoncolonial #alextimbers #sonyatayeh #bazluhrmann #SpectacularSpectacular #becausewecancancan #elephantlovemedley #yoursong #comewhatmay #MoulinRougeFanFanFans #MRFanFanFans #AaronTveit #KarenOlivo #RobynHurder #DannyBurstein #TamMutu #SahrNgaujah #RickyRojas