View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 08:08 PM
bscgirl99
Master Fan

Another thanks for bringing that description over. I'm not sure what Brett is going to be considered as this season, guest star, recurring, or regular. But even if he were one of the first two, he can be on as long as the show needs him there. He wouldn't just need to be a regular to have a big role. That said, I'd love for him to be a regular again as it's the last season and his pilot didn't get picked up ().

Quote:
I just hope that this isn't a plot device to further cement Jane/Rafael as endgame because honestly, that would be so insulting to Michael to be brought back just for that.
I hope not too, as that's beyond insulting to Michael, his and Jane's love story, and of course us fans. But if Jennie's insistent on a JR ending, we'll likely get just that . Hopefully, she can prove us wrong one more time. A story where Michael and Jane overcome death and time apart and fall in love all over again is too good to pass up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
I do love all the twitter articles using pictures of michael to talk about the show getting renewed
same. They didn't waste any time using him for promotion again. Michael's impact .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine