View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 02:39 AM
snoopy4839
Dedicated Fan

And the angst begins!

Gosh that last scene... It tugs at my heartstrings...
It was great though that they showed Clarke noticing Bellamy and Echo kissing. It definitely says that there is a story to tell there by showing her reaction. Same with Octavia, which btw, I loved her glare. It's probably how I look at them when they kiss or are couply.
And I forgot to check though, but I wonder if it was Echo that went for the kiss first. I know it doesn't mean much if so, but maybe Bellamy just wanted to hug in front of everyone, not kiss. They did kiss twice though, but whatever.

I was so over the 'head and the heart' talk during the hiatus, but I liked it in this episode. I think it works well, because that was pretty much the last real conversation they had with each other, and the last moments they remember after all those years, so it makes sense for them to mention it. Especially with Clarke seeing the change in Bellamy and being impressed.

That campfire scene between the two was lovely.
I agree too that Clarke almost wanted to say that it was talking to him on the radio that helped her survive too. But yeah hopefully they are just saving it for a better time. Maybe Madi being the one to reveal it. I feel like Madi might be a catalyst towards Bellamy and Clarke admitting their romantic feelings for each other.