View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I disagree that the show didn't need a reset. It seems like more and more people have started to give this a chance after the first few episodes after having given up after the first season.
The show was not the problem. As i stated it was the not really smart fans who didn't give it a chance again after the rather boring season 1. I mean it's really not that difficult to read some reviews of season 2 or three and decide to go on. The fact they needed to bring in an actually less competent showrunner, to be able to announce we reboot this to bring fans back, is the sad thing about this whole story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipLecsap (View Post)
ratings demo
s3e06: 0.83
s4e06: 0.82
Yes that is pretty interesting, the amount of people are pretty much the same, but I heard of new fans joining in. I bet lots of of fans who watched till season three left after their heard gimple would take over, whereas lots of twd fans who actually like gimple and Morgan came over. I know this same thing from a show called nashville. They also brought in new showrunners and new characters and with that there came new fans while part of the old left. The new and the remaining old fans got into bad fights on social media and even on fanforum, which caused the nashville fan community here to break apart and the board had to close sadly. I hope this won't happen here though.

Last edited by Arrakis; 05-22-2018 at 04:06 PM