View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 09:05 AM
Arrakis
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
FTWD from all over the place (including twitter) love this season and have a renewed interest in the show along with many that have been around since the first season.. Is it a reset and a reboot of sorts? Yes but shows need that sometimes. Is it gimpliefied? Yes but it's been better than anything TWD has done in a long time.

Oh well, I don't expect everyone to like it and would be surprised if nobody hated it. But there are plenty of other TV shows out there.

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend so no new episode.
Yes some shows somtimes realyl need that, but ftwd was clearly not one of those shows. Despite lots of weirdo fans with obnoxious opinions (not you of course) that couldn't acknowledge the quality of season 3, the show became really good. Just the ratings were bad. But that was not the show's fault bu the fans fault.

@everybody, as much as we like or don't like the writing, I think we can all agree that the lack of alycia so far is pretty sad and that we all hope to see more of her and less of some other characters.