View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 07:08 PM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

Lol is the next episode a bottle episode of freaky alien bugs?

Anyway, damn that was alot to take in. I don't even know where to start??

Bellamy
-loved him trotting in to grab Clarke
-loved him lowering into the bunker like some sort of handsome angel with great hair
-loved his hug with Octavia
-loved his hug with Miller
-hated how he looked heartbroken at the end of the episode because surprise surprise...Octavia is mad at him!
-where is his mug?

Clarke
-loved her hugs with 400 people (I legit teared up like twelve times)
-kind of like how for once, she wasn't in the middle of everything. Like, crap was happening and she wasn't at the epicentre

Raven
-loved her cyber-flirting with Zeke, sorry but I ship this hard And they haven't even met yet
-loooooove her dropping that Raven symbol, nice throwback to the CoL
-loved how she eventually relented to play soccer with...

Murphy
-good boy trying to bear the brunt for Raven, but he did wimp out at the end
-his haircut remains delightful

Charmaine
-still love her? She just seems so enigmatic and interesting to me. She's cutthroat yet oddly sympathetic (almost). She's fun to watch.

Octavia
-hated her blaming Bellamy at the end, it was such a reductive moment for her IMO (fight me) and shows that she hasn't changed 100%

-I loved everyone (especially Kane) squinting like mad
-those gun things are so cool and FREAKY....that person just blew into a fine most And damn, they seem to cause serious hearing loss
-Oh Eligius III.....could you be hanging around in space, containing a cast for season 6?
-the scene with the prisoners waking up was SCARY (and cool)
-loved Bellamy and Clarke's "wtf" faces when they were looking around the bunker

Seems like season 5 has truly begun, as usual nobody can come to a proper agreement and all hell breaks loose. Welcome to The 100!

I hope the rest of the season is as great as these first four episodes were.