View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:20 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I agree. I've seen a few comments like that from Quintis shippers who are basically happy, but understanding that many of us aren't. It's nice to know that what mild ship wars the Scorpion fandom may have had - and there was some rivalry there - fans are being supportive and not evil.
Yeah. And it's not like I'm not happy it ended with them together, literally everything else sucks but I'm legit happy they're together because it would have been even worse if they weren't. I just wouldn't be happy with this finale even if Waige was the ship that stayed together because I don't watch for one thing and since all the dynamics and the overall family aspect of the show is my favorite part of it, as long as the team is split up, I'm devastated.

This was a good show ship wise in the sense that unlike TBBT, Reign, Arrow, Supergirl, HIMYM, and so many other shows, there weren't any major ships that conflicted with each other, either canon or fanon. People shipped things harder than other things or flat out didn't ship something but it's a rare show where all the ships CAN end up together without interfering with each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
I am sorry but the ending just ruins the entire show for me I can't go back and watch again
Then don't.