View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:06 PM
WeBuiltThePyramids
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
It's better to just accept what has happened and do what we can to remember the show we loved when it was really awesome.
Exactly. And I wish people would stop tagging me in tweets about it because it just hurts and I'm trying to deal with this and people including me in dragging this out is making it harder.

One thing I am grateful for though, is the couple of people who are okay with the ending (the people who watch the show for nothing but Quintis and as long as they're together they don't care what else happens) aren't trying to make the rest of us feel bad for not being happy with it. They all get that most of us watch the show for reasons beyond one couple and that no matter what else happens, the show ending with the team fractured is a legitimate reason for us to be upset. When The Mentalist ended I know I had to deal with a lot of people saying Jane and Lisbon being endgame should be enough and that those of us upset with other stuff should just get over it (or they acted like they were better than us for being happy with the ending) and thankfully the Scorpion fandom isn't like that.