View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 06:21 AM
Giotto
Fan Forum Hero

Hi

glad to see you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggerrose (View Post)
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!!

I will definitely start posting here. I do miss message boards, I used to be on them all the time!!

Yes, being in the city they filmed is amazing!! (I live outside of the city, more suburban area but regardless). When I watched the episodes where they go to Toronto and they were making all of the jokes about everything looking like Pittsburgh, I was having a good laugh!!

Fiona--I will definitely be watching it again soon. I thought I could hold out until I (hopefully) get the box set for my birthday in October but I don't think I can haha. I'm actually watching the British QaF at the moment. And then I think I'll watch QaF again. I discovered it by recommendation from a friend. I had heard of it, I remember it being on TV (although I was ten when it started lol). Long story short--I'm in the One Direction fandom where the biggest gay ship is two of the members so we were talking about that and then somehow she got onto QaF and sent me a gif of Brian & Justin and told me to watch it and I did. I watched the entire show in three weeks lol.
I think we all are sitting in the same boat When I started watching, I spent every free minute till I was through the DVDs I had and then I think I had it in a never ending loop for at least one year. I watched the first three episodes and had to get me the DVDs so I could watch it in english

At the moment I'm watching with a friend (first time for her) and we are about to start season 4, and we have started our rewatch again were we meet all together and watch S1E4 next. You see how obsessed we are, since we manage to find a time where we can watch the same time all over the world and we comment to it here during watching.. totally fan crazyness

icon by Daggi