View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:55 AM
daggerrose
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all!!

I will definitely start posting here. I do miss message boards, I used to be on them all the time!!

Yes, being in the city they filmed is amazing!! (I live outside of the city, more suburban area but regardless). When I watched the episodes where they go to Toronto and they were making all of the jokes about everything looking like Pittsburgh, I was having a good laugh!!

Fiona--I will definitely be watching it again soon. I thought I could hold out until I (hopefully) get the box set for my birthday in October but I don't think I can haha. I'm actually watching the British QaF at the moment. And then I think I'll watch QaF again. I discovered it by recommendation from a friend. I had heard of it, I remember it being on TV (although I was ten when it started lol). Long story short--I'm in the One Direction fandom where the biggest gay ship is two of the members so we were talking about that and then somehow she got onto QaF and sent me a gif of Brian & Justin and told me to watch it and I did. I watched the entire show in three weeks lol.