View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 04:16 PM
fall into your smile
Fan Forum Legend

All Things Fam {S&S / Social Media} #1: Fam has a Twitter now and we are excited even more than before about the show!

All Things Fam
{S&S / Social Media}

Sure, you can’t choose your family, but you can always try to avoid them. That is, until you can't—like Nina Dobrev’s character in the new CBS comedy Fam, which premieres on CBS and CBS All Access during the 2018-2019 TV broadcast season. Dobrev stars as a woman named Clem, who is THIS close to building the perfect life with her adoring fiancé, played by Tone Bell, and his wonderful family. However, her picture-perfect plans hit a major snag when her 16-year-old, out-of-control half-sister unexpectedly comes to live with her. In addition to Dobrev and Bell, Fam stars Odessa Adlon, Sheryl Lee Ralph and Brian Stokes Mitchell. Corinne Kingsbury (Sin City Saints, The Newsroom) serves as Executive Producer and Writer of Fam. Also joining her as Executive Producers are Bob Kushell (American Dad, Malcolm in the Middle), Aaron Kaplan (9JKL, Life in Pieces), Dana Honor (9JKL), Wendi Trilling (9JKL), and Scott Ellis (2 Broke Girls, Modern Family), who also serves as a Director.

Fam's Official Twitter
OP under construction.
{taek su mi sun}
icon credit: my kind of crazy

Last edited by fall into your smile; 06-21-2018 at 11:28 AM