View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:28 PM
Nikki K
Elite Fan

Oh, it was one of those Gluten-free Amy's Vegetable Pot Pies. They are rather decent for frozen dinners.

Yeah, I mean retail is terrible for time off. My employer is weird – like some of our staff get more of the national holidays off than others. Like all the admin people had Presidents' Day and Emancipation Day off. I know they'll have Memorial Day, Columbus Day and Veterans Day off. In comparison the only holidays that are in my contract are Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, Independence Day, MLK Jr. Day and New Year's. I mean for me personaly apart from Christmas and New Year's that means nothing so I go to the office anyway. Then again – Thurday was Ascencion Day and all my friends from home texted me about their four day weekend. I mean ultimately I cannot request time off because I only have five days of paid leave a year... I guess I could take unpaid leave but not quite there yet.

Watching SKAM France now...

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").