View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:36 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Yeah, I think Riverdale is Lauren's favorite show now. But I'm trying to get her into This Is Us and Westworld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Remember what Marisol said about Madchen been hard pitching Falice since the first day Skeet walked on set? Bughead wasn't part of the original RD TV storyline either. But Bughead is like the main reason why the show got an S2. It's great.
Damn, I forgot that Marisol had said that, dragonfire. I'm still curious as to why Madchen was so hot for Falice to happen. I guess she just likes her scenes with Skeet.

Bughead wasn't part of the original RD storyline either? So what did RD have in mind for Jughead and Betty? Was he gonna pair her with Archie and have Veronica be some kind of temptress or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty cooper (View Post)
now this is the kind of op im talking about thanks for this alex
You're welcome, Lauren! Like I told dragonfire, I looked for Burnt Toast Café gifs from Heroes but aside from one with Charlie serving Hiro and Ando's table I couldn't find much. I'll try looking for more later.

Quote:
and WHAT TH E **** WAS THAT LAST RIVER EPISODE ESPCIALLY THE ENDING MADE ME FEEL SO SAD AND SICK WHAT THEY DID TO MY BABY JUGGIE

ALICE WAS AMAIZING TALKING BACK AT HAL AND ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A MAN FP IS :THUD:

CHERLY WAS ****IN AMAZING RED ARROW GIRL!!!

GOD STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT JUGHEAD WAS TRYING TO DO BY SACRIFICING HIMSELF
AND WHO IS THE OTHER HOOD LALA
I still haven't watched the episode, Lauren! I'll let you know what I think when I do.

Quote:
HOPE U WATCHED IT BY NOW ALEX :GONE:

DAVE DID U SEE FIRST masterchef elimination?

refuses to listen to alex's comic talk any longerrrrrrrrrrrrr

and that gif is perfectiona dn that song holy ****
I'm not watching Infinity War, Lauren. I'll watch MCU movies when the MCU is fixed. And you're gonna hear my comic book talk all the tiiiiiiiimmmmeeee!!!

Which gif, Lauren? The one with Cheryl, Josie, and Melody? And whatever happened to Valerie?

Well, FOX cancelled Lucifer and CBS cancelled Scorpion. I just hope FOX doesn't cancel Gotham because I still haven't had a chance to watch it yet and I love Bruce and Selina!