View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 01:29 AM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I've finally seen the newest ep.

This ep was really depressing especially that last few minutes. I think they broke June. Did she just give up? How sick was it when Auntl Lydia showed June the dead body of Omar? And now his wife is a handmaid. Aunt Lydia telling June that: "June did this. Not Offred. Offred was kidnapped." I did an audible groan. I hate Aunt Lydia so much but Ann Dowd is great and I'm enjoying so much of the character as well. Also, I was wondering why Aunt Lydia was at the Waterfords? Was it to keep an eye on June since she's being very difficult? I hate that June is back wearing that red handmaids robe. Just when she burned that robe a few eps ago and it was such a symbolic thing for her as well. She also got her ear chip back.

Serena is super horrible in this ep. The Commander was more understanding, swaying her to let June stay. I cringe-d when she went inside June's room to cuddle her pregnant belly. UGH.

I have to admit, after watching the ep I was just staring at a wall. I actually had to watch funny stuff on YT so I can move on.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.