View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 05:11 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Oh yeah boy but wait for TJ where I actually live I know SD is not that bad thanks to the bay but if you come over is EXTREMELY humid to the point I want to puke is like you're in a sauna and you can't breathe

Well I'll only be there August 1st since the morning but have the concert in the evening and August 2nd in the morning if you can meet just let me know around where you're at. I'll try to be closer to the airport
Well, I'd assume that Mexico is hotter than California, May. I get envious of you guys because you don't have to deal with the bad winters we get here. I was in Florida once, and I couldn't believe how hot it was.

Oh, I'm nowhere near the airport, unfortunately. The airport is all the way in South Philly near Delaware County, and I live in Bucks County, which is north of Philadelphia. I could take a train to 30th Street Station, which also runs the train line to the Airport. Where are you staying while you're in Philly?