View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

Dawn Marie Mentions Lita in Interview:

Lita? -- Dawn: Great girl. She's a loyal friend. I've known her for many years. She was exceeded anything I thought she could ever accomplish from when I first met her and I'm very proud of her.

How did she exceed your expectations? -- Dawn: No, I just met her when she first started. And when you first meet someone and you see them so raw and green and just learning and just starting, I would have never thought she would be the superstar and the person she is today in the business. Not due to anything character-wise that she was lacking. Just I never thought she'd become the star she is. I'm very proud of her. Very proud of her. And she's handled it very well. And she's not a yesser. And I'm proud of her for that, too. She sticks up for herself regardless of the wrath afterwards, whatever is going to come after her afterwards. I respect her for that. She's not a kiss ass. I'm very proud of her.

Does she love the wrestling business? -- Dawn: Loves it. In her heart, in her bones, loves it. Very few women have that quality. Also in Foley's latest blog, when talking about Wrestlemania he mentions Lita: "And I can only wonder what was going through Lita’s head as she went for her little piggy back ride over the top rope — the most dangerous part of an out-of-control, 700-pound package. She was a vital part of the match. If, indeed, the fans’ opinions and the passage of time deem the match a classic, it will be in no small part because of her."

(credit amy-net.org)