View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 02:42 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

^ I saw.

Supergirl 3.17 - "Trinity"

Another excellent episode. These last episodes have been amazing.

- How does Lena not know that Kara = Supergirl yet? It's crazy. Especially since now she knows Supergirl works with Alex, Kara's sister! Not to mention how much Supergirl looks like Kara. LOL

- I love how much more James is on the screen now. It's awesome. Love when Kara asked him to check on Lena's situation. I love the James and Winn friendship, and I LOVE James and Lena. Their last scene was wonderful!

- Mon-El clearly still loves Kara and doesn't want to hurt his wife. Not sure how this is going to end...
Spoiler:

- Winn made Alex a new suit! I loved Alex's response. She was so excited and Kara loved it too! Winn, you are so sweet.

- I adore Brainiac-5... I need Brainy to stay and not go back to the Future, please, and thanks. I love him. The actor is adorable and he fits right in with the DEO. Keep him, then let's get some comic canon and hook up Brainy and Kara.

- I understand why people were upset over Lena working on Sam for 3 weeks without telling anyone but I kind of wish it would be acknowledged that at least she figured out the mystery! Alex is brilliant and didn't make the Sam/Reign connection but Lena did and I believe with more time, Lena would have saved Sam and maybe the world on her own.

- The actress who plays Sam was SO GOOD when Sam was losing her memories and she was panicking. That was some amazing acting on her part. I hope Sam and Ruby (where is Ruby right now?) reunite and soon.

- Why did Kara say they saved Julia? Julia died.

- So the two World Killers are dead... I assume their energy/powers will be absorbed into Reign, making her even more powerful.

- Twist... Lena can make kryptonite... foreshadowing somehow?

- I love this show!