View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 09:41 PM
*OldHollywoodStarlet*
Fan Forum Hero

Miran yeah that's pretty much what it comes down to with Thanos.

I've seen it twice. The first time I was shocked and bit numb. The second time I was able to absorb it better. I loved it both times. I wished that some characters had more screen time, but I understand that they could only do so much and the story needed to focus on others. The characters that stood out to me were Gamora, Thor, Doctor Strange, and yes Thanos. (He's a great villain.). Being a Steve fan I really liked any moment I got of him. I especially loved the scene with Steve and Ross. The Russos did an amazing job with balancing all the characters and the story they were telling. It's definitely not a normal structured film, but it make sense for this film and it works. Having been watching these films since Iron Man this film really got to me. The deaths got to me. I think it lived up to the promise/arc they started 10 years ago. I also thought the music was really great. MCU films can be a hit or miss. Oh, I should add that I thought the romance in the film was handled nicely.
As reported by others my screening, both times, ended with silence too because it was a real shock to people. My first showing no one left the theatre at the credits. They stayed to see the after credit scene. That was a shock because at least a few people leave at my previous MCU movies. People did leave on my second showing though. I plan to see it at least one more time.