View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 06:29 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
What about jail? Shoot maybe S2 ends with Varchie going to jail. Didn't Adam have the mind stone on his head in the comics? Because in the MCU Vision has it on his head. Oh, I wouldn't count on Adam&Gamora, because it's clear Starmora is endgame. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...edium=referral
Yeah, I don't think Archie or Veronica are going to jail, dragonfire. But thanks for the link! Madchen should know by know we all want that. She's such a shipper.

They're not stones, they're GEMS, dragonfire. And no, Adam Warlock always had the Soul Gem on his forehead. I don't know who has the Mind Gem in the comics now, but Vision wearing it is stupid because he shouldn't even have it at all. That's supposed to be a solar power cell in his forehead, not an Infinity Gem. WTF is he gonna do when he loses it?

Did I mention that Star Lord got killed off in the comics? Adam and Gamora have too much history to toss it aside just for James Gunn.