View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 12:42 AM
dragonfire
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I still don't think Archie is gonna go do prison, dragonfire. But I think Hiram might.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! OMG, they gave Adam Warlock the storyline that Wonder Man has in the comics? Adam wasn't created by aliens to be a villain. He was created on Earth and became a hero during his self-discovery. Simon Williams/Wonder Man is the one who was created by Baron Zemo to be a weapon against the Avengers, but then later became a hero and joined the Avengers. Why do they have to keep having characters trade storylines in the MCU?

What about jail? Shoot maybe S2 ends with Varchie going to jail. Didn't Adam have the mind stone on his head in the comics? Because in the MCU Vision has it on his head. Oh, I wouldn't count on Adam&Gamora, because it's clear Starmora is endgame.
Quote:
As far as romance goes on Riverdale, Amick revealed which two characters she’d like to see get together in the upcoming season: Alice and FP (Skeet Ulrich).

“I really do want to see her finally get with FP, because that’s a big thing,” the actress said of the fan-favorite pair. “They have a lot of history together, so I’d like to see that.”
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...edium=referral