View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 04:54 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! You like that show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I'm sure Hiram could pull some strings to send Archie to jail/prison. Yes in a post credit scene. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardi..._Galaxy_Vol._2
I still don't think Archie is gonna go do prison, dragonfire. But I think Hiram might.

Thanks for the link, dragonfire! OMG, they gave Adam Warlock the storyline that Wonder Man has in the comics? Adam wasn't created by aliens to be a villain. He was created on Earth and became a hero during his self-discovery. Simon Williams/Wonder Man is the one who was created by Baron Zemo to be a weapon against the Avengers, but then later became a hero and joined the Avengers. Why do they have to keep having characters trade storylines in the MCU?

Hi, Lauren!

Yeah, I just heard that Adam Warlock was in the credits scene in Guardians of the Galaxy. Star Lord had better watch out, because "Gamora's boyfriend's back, and there's gonna be trou-ble. Hey-na, hey-na, her boyfriend's back!" I'm pretty sure Gamora will be back because both she and Adam were in the Soul Gem and they both made it out okay. Thanos killed Gamora back in the 70's during the first storyline involving the Gems, and Adam turned Thanos into stone. But like I said, Adam and Gamora both ended up in the Soul Gem and later resurrected themselves in new bodies.

You need to post here more, Lauren. I miss you when you're not here. And you need to check out the Milo thread because I posted something to you there.

Yes! Westworld was renewed for a third season, and I hope Jimmi Simpson and Evan Rachel Wood are both back as William and Dolores!

Hey, it's not my fault there wasn't a lot of Bughead last episode, Lauren. I never said there was. I said there were more Varchie scenes than Bughead and that Betty was mostly on her own. And Hiram wearing green contacts? You actually think he'd go that far as to pose as The Black Hood?