View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 05:40 AM
KatB
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I'm gonna be really disappointed if Mystery Girl is actually Joe and Cecile's daughter as I've seen some people theorize. I like Joe, I like Cecile, but I'm not really invested in their baby storyline.
I agree. I have talked about before how I just don't care about their baby. I barley care about Joe and Cecile. I don't know why, I love Joe and Cecile is likable but IDK, there is no spark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusBane (View Post)
She's a Speedster and mixed race. I don't get how anyone still thinks she's Joe/Cecile's kid but I guess good on the writers because I think it's beyond obvious but they've pulled the wool over some people's eyes.

I'm sorry but this mission to get KF is garbage. She tried to kill Iris, Cecile and helped kill HR. So Caitlin spent all last year trying to get rid of her but now wants her murderous alter ego back? Can KF just take over Caitlin completely because I'm done with her?

Dawn Nora Allen is an angel. Who needs to reveal herself ASAP? Running away the moment her Mom comes to the door. We see you Dawn. And you Mom would've too that's why you had to go.
First off you are right about KF, how quickly she went from risking her life to get rid of KF, to trying to get her back. I don't get it. I just yawn and move on.

I think that Dawn, yes WestAllen's kid, was scared when she heard her mom's voice. Perhaps, partly because they had had a fight before she left. Perhaps Barry went missing, like the 2024 article said and she is time traveling to prevent that after her mom told her not to do so? Or something similar. In any event, I can't wait for the reveal and next season.