View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 08:07 AM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

Wow. Three weeks in a row. Three dud episodes. WOW

I can't for the life of me figure out why the writers think that Ralph is that important, or that meaningful to the team, much less the viewers. They (the writers) screwed up his character from jump (I've read VERY little of this character in the comics), so why do they think anyone is invested in his d-bag of a character? Ralph has taken up this ENTIRE SEASON, & I'm sick of him & having to hear about him. Barry being all melodramatic over him was OTT & OOC. He didn't act like that when his mom & dad were killed. Are we supposed to believe that Barry was closer to Ralph then he was to his own parents? Yeah, whatever The only poetic justice out of this was that not even Grant could muster up the tears for this sorry character. Thanks, Grant!

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm totally fine w/not EVER seeing any incarnation of Leonard Snart again. The same holds true for Laurel Lance. Can they keep her on Arrow?

This whole Caitlin/KF storyline is...wack. Only way I can describe it. And is it really necessary? And now Harry's losing his intellect I hope these two storylines are wrapped up real quick, or just totally discarded.

Now that DeVoe is "back", he's becoming more like a d-bag. His wife is happy that he's returned to form, & she wants to celebrate that fact by wanting to be intimate w/him. He's not feeling it, so he basically demotes her to tech support Per that last scene, I think she may be ready to jump ship. If I was her, I would've left a looong time ago. Nineteen eps in & we still don't know what the "enlightenment" is ( & no, I'm staying away from spoilers. The writers haven't delivered for the majority of the season).

There's only four more eps left. I don't know what the writers could possibly do to save this mess of a season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
On a side note: a tragedy occurred in my hometown yesterday about 20 minutes from where I was working, and in a part of the city I often frequent. My heart goes out to all those who are affected by this horrible act of violence.
So sorry to hear that. My prayers are w/the victims & the ppl of Toronto.