View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 07:35 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

^ I did not as well but it seems like most of the Smallville fandom did know about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Yeah, the love triangle was draining. Shipper wars were so aggressive as well. That's when I just steered clear of any ships on shows. I remain neutral to most ships. I've been trained because as a mod back in the day, it's dangerous to show your "true" ship colors. lol Even today with Karamel on Supergirl. You get called a slave lover. I was annoyed by Clark too in the early seasons for pining over Lana so much. I don't really understand jealousy. I guess I've never been that type of person. I loved Chloe and Pete in the beginning. I don't remember when I was a fan of Chlark. I think maybe Tempest.
See it's okay for you to be annoyed with Clark's Lana obsession but not for Chloe... Chloe literally acted like Clark was cheating on her at times with how she reacted... and I really don't believe Clark ever lead Chloe on about his feelings. She knew from the Pilot that Lana was the one he wanted. And than when Chloe/Lana became roommates, things became worst because it felt like Lana and Clark had to sneak around because of Chloe's jealousy and lashing out. It was just way too much for me.

I loved Karamel.... until the romance actually happened. Because I felt it was rushed and the writers tried to forget that Kara ever had any other romantic feelings for anyone else before... so, I couldn't get into it when it happened.

Chloe/Pete as friends or??