View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 10:26 AM
a little chaos
Fan Forum Hero

I have just watched it AMAZING FIRST EPISODE! The only thing I actually spoiled before watching was the Becho thing

Okay, so first things first. Becho happened, which we all suspected would happen anyways, and I think it's fair to say it hasn't gone down well with a lot of people, which I 100% understand but I personally really like them. Bellamy was up there for 7 years so it's not a huge stretch of the imagination that he'd embark on a relationship, I mean a man has needs, right? I'm really excited to see where their relationship goes and it's nice to see Bellamy have some happiness because that man deserves it. I know they're not gonna be the most popular ship but they're definitely a ship I can support. I also think it'll be nice to see a softer side to Echo too.

I have to say though, the reaction they have received online has been insane people are really angry it seems, which I totally get, it does feel like a bit of a kick in the teeth to Bellarke fans, but we have to remember that Bellamy doesn't know Clarke is still alive, so he might not think things will change on the ground but we know things will. So even though i do ship Becho, that doesn't diminish how much I love Bellarke and still want a Bellarke endgame.

Can't believe people are threatening to stop watching though we're only 1 ep in, give it a minute

Murphamy - OH MY HEART! "Say you're not worthless" THIS SCENE KILLED ME! I love their friendship so much, can't wait to see more of it!

Bellarke - Well we knew we weren't getting any proper Bellarke this episode, but Bellamy moping at that window was the cutest thing and I love how her looking up went straight to him looking down, STAR CROSSED LOVERS, LITERALLY!

Murven Now Memori is over, this ship needs to set sail, their banter is everything

The new group - I absolutely LOVED the paralell from season 1, JR couldn't have done it better, what a fasinating way to play out the scenes and the shift in perspective, I think this was a really cool way of seeing season 1 from the grounders perspective. And the fact that this group of people are violent offenders doesn't sit well with me at all. These people are ready made killers and thats before being thrown into a survival environment so I imagine they're gonna be ruthless and this terrifies me.

Octavia - Speaking of terrifiying, THAT FINAL SCENE. How scary was Octavia in that scene though? kinda turned me on though

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚