View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:34 PM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
How long was his speech? Anything longer than 20 minutes and I would have gotten antsy.

It is so depressing outside. I feel like we're never going to see the sun again.
It was probably around 20/25 minutes, but was supposed to be 15 I think. I could listen to him speak for hours. He's very well spoken. All the band members spoke but not as long. The drummer and the key board player (Tico and David) both gave great speeches too. Truly beautiful. Jon's was a bit narcissistic, but that's him. He did say this about his wife... "You’re the greatest gift God could have given me. You’re there whenever I breathe. I just want to make your tea and tell you how much I love you forever."

The weather was awful and it took me forever to get home yesterday. But downtown Cleveland was pretty cool. I loved the old architecture. The venue was super old, I'm sure there's a lot of history there. One of the building was lit up red. Any reason? We were wondering. I was there about 20 years ago but I don't remember much.

Oh and Beth Stern and Paulina Porizkova had on the same dress pretty much. It was hot pink and shimmery, kind of embarrassing if you ask me.