View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:14 PM
jane smith
Dedicated Fan

This past weekend, trainer Bobby Maximus held a fitness seminar at Sam's gym in Glasgow. Sam attended and these pics were posted on social media:

Apparently, Sam really impressed Bobby who included this caption of the Instagram photo of him and Sam:
Quote:
This week in Glasgow, Scotland I’ve had the opportunity to work with, teach, and train with @samheughan. I was completely blown away by not only his fitness level but also his attitude towards training. He’s ambitious, inquisitive, competitive, and willing to push himself to the absolute limit. He’s also encouraging to all those around him. It’s no wonder his fitness is where it is. He’s strong, agile, and has an engine with an incredible amount of horsepower. In my career I’ve had the opportunity to work with various people in the acting industry and hands down I’d put Sam as one of the fittest I’ve ever met. I’d go on record and say there’s no doubt he’s one of the fittest actors on the planet. So fit that I’d put him against almost any actor in a test of fitness. I wouldn’t even limit his level of fitness to the acting world. He can hang with anyone, in any gym, any time. It’s a testament to his work ethic and never quit attitude. It’s also a testament to the work he’s done with my good friend and world class strength & conditioning coach @valbo00. The man clearly knows how to transform a person into an athlete. I’d gladly work with these two anytime. Thank you both for proving that there are men out there always able and willing to hold the standard high. #everydamnday .