View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:07 AM
Immunity
Fan Forum Star

OMG!! what a great episode the best of the season IMO. With two great stoylines

Catherine was back Gosh I've missed her so much! for me the spark is still there between them but I am happy they are friends again loved how she and Steve worked together again. I hope Cath will be back she belongs to be with Steve I know Steve is in a relationship with Lynn like he said to Cath but they keep it casual for me after suchs a long time there is no love from Steve there for Lynn. McRoll Forever

We got some more backstory about Junior and his tough relationship with his dad seems when Junior was young he and his dad had a great relationship all changed when something happend with Junior sister Maya in August 2012 I expect she died and when Junior went into the Navy. I was glad that Junior decided to call his dad after a day being trapped in a ravine. I was happy we got so much scene's with Eddie

What? Noriko is dead already. I thought she would be around till the end of the season. I don't think Adam killed her I think Dana Lee did it or he order the hit but I have no idea why Adam need a alibi I hope Steve will still trust Adam.