View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 07:14 AM
IrishWristWatch
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Someone needs to save Marlize. Please?
So Marlize's drug has worn off and she's figured out that she is truly scared of DeVoe now and has left clues for herself. But DeVoe keeps catching her and erasing her memories cuz he still needs her to survive. i wonder if whats left of his love for her will result in his demise (kind of like Doc Oc sacrificing himself to destroy the monster he had become) or perhaps she will figure out (again) and somehow get to Barry and the gang so they can defeat him?

Quote:
- Cisco just got a nice job offer. I doubt he’s going to take it, though. This show seems intent on keeping him in the lab.
I think so too

Quote:
- Oh dear… looks like Harry is getting his Eobard on --- and perhaps that's why Not!Dawn gave him such a dirty look last time we saw her.
Oh No!!! Did the increased intellectual powers seduce Harry to the dark side? Is he actually not Harry but Eobard Thawne in disguise as Harry AGAIN!!!!???? Way to play with their minds," Whoever-you-are-Harry"!!!!! But I'm hoping it just looks like Harry is up to something bad but he's really not!!! Can't wait to see what happens next!