View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Popcorn71
Part-Time Fan

So, we had to wait FOUR weeks for this flop of an episode?

I can't believe that they (TPTB) let the writers get away w/this crud. WHY is Ralph always front & center? WHY are they trying to get ppl to like this very UNlikeable character? WHEN will this character DIE?

The show is lacking heavily in both its heart & its soul. Isn't it weird that everytime a Ralph-centric episode appears, those two things "magically" disappear?

When you write WA OOC to prop up a useless character; when the only time Joe is in a ep that's Ralph-centric, he's always "Ralph in disguise"; when Cisco (& even Caitlin who I really don't like) are sidelined in favor of a d-bag, I start to wonder why this is all being allowed. I had heard that some of the new writers are from Nickelodeon, & they need to go back there, ASAP (Certo & Kim, in particular need to go, yesterday ).I know the show is "family-friendly" (which I think is hurting the show; you can be mature w/out going otp. Trying to appeal to the "kiddies" isn't working. There are NO kids that star in this show), but resorting to toilet humor brings the show down to an all time low. And why is a grown man (at least physically) childish in his "joking"? If this is to appeal to the "kiddies", what message are they sending?

Breacher & Cisco were the only highlight for me. Marlize finding out the truth about DeVoe, even though it was erased at the end, would've been interesting, but...at this point, just be done w/them, already.

And I don't give a rat's butt about Ralph's past. I don't empathize w/him whatsoever. It's too little, too late. He was unlikeable from jump, so if he does die I won't blink an eye. He. Needs. To. Go. The Flash has turned into The Elongated Man. The show has suffered enough. Put him & us out of our misery.