View Single Post
Old 04-11-2018, 05:35 AM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

It's definitely Wish Rumple, and he and real Rumple are going to meet........I can't wait for that!

So, just SOME info. Emilie did an interview with a Dutch intern at the Dutch CC, and a link to that was posted on Twitter. It's no longer there now for some reason, but the interviewer is going to be sending me the English version today or tomorrow. When I receive that, I will post the real quotes, but in the meantime, I can tell you a couple of things that I remember Em said (and of course Google translation is fine, but it's also not perfect).

She said that she pretty much couldn't say anything about her last scene/s, but that (again, this was Google translate) it was "very nice and perfect". I think her words will be best expressed in "real English", and there was a bit more to it than this, but I don't quite remember. She also said that she thought fans would love the finale.......