View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:21 PM
RandHrShipper1
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Mae (View Post)
I hope that he's moved past Jessica. I think he always felt some sort of guilt over the fact that she died, but in this timeline, when we last saw him hug her, it was like she didn't even know who he was. If that's the case, which I suspect it is, I hope he just moves on with Lucy.

But it makes me wonder, if Jessica can be alive, does that mean Lucy's sister is as well?
Actually, the sneak peek I posted below shows that she does remember him. I think Wyatt has moved on from Jessica but it will take awhile for him to realize it now that Jessica is in front of him in the flesh. I just hope it goes by fast until he chooses Lucy! As for Lucy's sister Amy, the writers had Emma tell Lucy in the season premiere that she had taken steps to make sure Amy couldn't be returned to the timeline. Another blow for Lucy, which are adding up fast. And Sunday's ep will have one of the biggest one of all, when she finds out Jessica is alive. I'm starting to wonder how ANYTHING can make up for all the pain Lucy has been through and is about to endure.