View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Belleislove
Master Fan

I'm not quite sure what to think.

However, I know I saw a tweet last week from someone who said Emilie said it was a"really cool" and she thought we would like it.

Even though I think Beauty was one of the best episodes of the entire series, Belle didn't have to die. She could have been in HH as well and they would have had one of their TL couples from seasons past. instead they gave us, imo, very unemorable characters and a serial killer story. I know some like this season but I just think it's been bad, what I've seen of it. Although Rumple and Robert have been superb. I do love his journey and how he is handling things so much differently than before.

But it's really no wonder if Emilie isn't enthusiastic about the show. It's very hard seeing all this goodbye stuff and knowing she's not there. Such a slap in the face to her and her fans.

But I don't think that means that we won't get a good reunion. Emilie and alot of the actors sometimes don't see things the way we do or alot of us do. I remember recently seeing her in an interview and getting the impression she wasn't crazy about the Lost finale. I personally thought it was one of the best finales ever with great closure for everyone.

So I wouldn't take her saying she probably wouldn't have written it that way to mean we won't like it.

I personally think we're getting a reunion with them. But maybe it's that Emilie didn't really have much to say or do? Maybe they just show her for a moment or something. Very disappointing, I admit, but not really surprising with this show.

But I wouldn't lose heart, Betsy. She's also said we should love some other stuff that I really didn't love all that much, lol, so sometimes she may not have the same point of view we do.

Remember when it was announced she was coming back she was very enthusiastic and she would have had to have had the script then. And she used the hashtag "Rumbelle forever." So I do think it's going to be a great reunion.
Belleislove is offline   Reply With Quote