View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 12:32 PM
Betsybelle
Master Fan

I agree she means the finale, but based on what she's said this week and last........About the reunion, I feel somewhat differently. For instance, I actually don't love the honeymoon dance - it's not one of my favorite Rumbelle moments, as it is for so many people. What there is is lovely, but it's so short, so abrupt, that it's tainted for me. My point is that while I may love the Rumbelle reunion if I watch, I have to withhold judgment until it happens.

Back to Em.....

Fans understand that we got their story, however short it was, in Beauty, and that whatever is in the finale IS the conclusion. Still, I was hoping that she'd at least have said that we’re going to love it, or it’s a sweet scene, or …….anything, like she said about S6 finale. I'm not saying we won't love it, just that I'm getting weird vibes from Em. To be fair, she was let go (not the word I was going to use) from show she wanted to return to and doesn't have a real connection to S7 (she's clearly not watching it judging by what she said today).

Before I get attacked for being negative, I'm only responding to what Em has said and posted.