View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raonaild (View Post)
I think it's unclear what we're supposed to think about the situation with the team right now. Last ep, it seemed like Daisy was letting her emotions get the better of her, and refusing to let Fitz out because he was Hydra or something, and even May was questioning her plans to go to Robin for help finding Coulson. But in this ep, she seemed a bit more reasonable, and she was right about Fitz being "sick" in some way.

I felt uncomfortable when Deke admired what Fitz did to Daisy, and I don't think Fitz was too happy with that either. It's not a good thing at all.

Instead of being so focused on whether Fitz should be locked up or not, I feel like there should be more discussion about how to change the future. Like they got so caught up in arguing over Fitz, they didn't stop to discuss whether going after this gravitonium weapon that they think Hale is building is actually a good idea. And if it is, what is the best way to do it? And since Fitz's theory is that the future can't be changed at all, why bother, shouldn't they instead try to think through the sort of circumstances that could change the future?

What I've found frustrating about this show for a while now is that they spend a lot of time and effort setting up these complicated, emotional plotlines, then just let them fizzle without a satisfying resolution. There have been many examples of this, but certainly the whole Framework arc with Fitz was like this, they put us through the emotional wringer for a 3rd of the season but then had no resolution for Fitz back in the real world. I'm glad they seem to be aiming towards a resolution now for that at least (I was afraid this would all be completely forgotten about in the excitement of the new season), but I worry that what will happen is that the action and the plot twists will always be the top priority and they won't really have time for proper closure for the characters.
I do agree I am somewhat happy that they are dealing with fitz issues and I for.one agree with locking him up , his not himself at.all.and we dont know how far he will go.

To the deke thing I feel he is will always be on fitz and Simmons side cause his their grandkid but i dont think he has a real say with anything important his not really part of.the team

And tbh the whole team.needs to.figure out a way to safe the world it is still going to get broken apart. Separating isn't the answer

Last edited by Summer Falls; 04-07-2018 at 09:07 AM