View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
emo
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Braff Lover
I hated how she treated George. He was the one who finally got Bailey to give birth. Did Addison say thanks? Nooooooo! She couldn't go out of her way to even say way to go George or something.

Oh and when she found out that Meredith's half sister that she didn't even know about was at the hospital she should have given the case to someone else. Granted Cristina spilled the beans but at least she wouldn't have had to listen to her half sister go on and on about how great her dad is.
oh yeah that was another example ok so yeah alex does deserve to be yelled at sometimes but george........george is just so sweet and kinda and nice and he really is person with good intentions and he did not deserve to be yelled espically since he was just trying to help! and i seriously dont know why addison was so frustrated i mean yeah getting bailey to give birth was a bit stress ful but like think about burk and meredith who was touching the bomb and in the room with the bomb or think about derek he was opperating on baileys husband and bailey is someone he likes alot! or think about the chief he had a minor heart attack and is chief so he has a lot to worry about but none of those people had a bitchy out break like addison not even the chief!