View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 04:23 PM
sonny1
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
That honestly means nothing, most show creators have ideas for more seasons than they get. Besides, actors usually sign contracts for 6 years, a 7th season would mean renegotiations and not every actor would want to be tied for another year since it's limiting for them.
I don't care about all these facts
Did you listen to Jason's Meta Station interview?

Jason, the writers, the crew, the cast ... they all love the show and they all do their best to make the show as good as they can
I'm sure that no one of the cast will not sign for a 7th season because the contract might be limited

Jason has mentioned in his interview that everyone (writers, crew, cast) would get a new job in no time if they would leave the show ... but they all don't want to leave the show, because they all love what they do there ... money and contracts are not everything ... if you can do something in your life what you really love to do, then money and contracts are not that important

About how many actors have we heard of, who have renounced a big part of their fees so that a filming project could be realized ... I think our cast will stay at the show, and that they will not care about contracts and money

There are other shows who have more than 6 seasons
Why do you think that The 100 is different to these shows and will not have more than 6 seasons?