View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 07:59 PM
clarkson_fan
Master Fan

Yes, and I said that it was ridiculous when they had him say SHE made him feel nothing. And he did say later in 420 "You deserve better than this place, and you deserve better than me" which is saying that he feels he's not enough for her.

And he more specifically said "when I'm with you, I feel like I'm nothing." He was blaming her for his insecurities, saying that she should have been on him about screwing up or not being good enough, which I agree is bull****. Like he NEVER blamed her, not once, in all of their relationship up until that point.

But what I'm trying to say is that it was still about his insecurities, not feeling like he was enough for her. That she deserved better. And his whole thing about finally breaking up with her for good in Separation Anxiety was because he thought she was thriving among the Worthington people and she should enjoy it, without him because he didn't belong, he thought. (He's totally wrong, but that's what he believed.)